Sunday 11 April 2010

£900 from Norwich. Thank you.

Friday 9th saw us complete our final training and fund-raising day. £372 to the good, Norwich has now kindly donated over £900 in 3 weeks to the cause and in so doing have broken through my £2000 target. Thank you.

I hope that if you are reading this that you never have cause to need to use their service, but if you do, Norwich have an excellent group of volunteers, whom I have been very fortunate to be associated with. They must be great listeners, becaue they put up with me for hours on end.

The allergy to the shorts went from bad to worse during those 8 hours on Friday and I have now had to sell them to my brother, Andy. Let's just hope that our genome isn't so similar that he ends up with hives all over his legs as I did.

Todays blog is being written on an elonex notebook that Nick has kindly lent me for the journey and I am excited to discover having had a chat with BT this morning, that I can plug into anyone elses wireless network, if they also are subsrcibers to the free BT open zone network.

To find out if it works check in in 72 hours, by which time it should be active. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment