Saturday 3 April 2010

One more training/fund-raiser to go.

Seven and half hours of turbo training. It's a good thing that people watching can be as fun as watching the world go by. We had an excellent day today and the stalwarts from Norwich Sams have made this all possible. £361 to the good today, outstripping my best fund-raising day in the city back in 1997. Marathon year.

We met alot of people interested in the cycle aswell as the Samaritans today, including one fella who's setting off with his friends to do John O'Groats to Lands End, arriving in Penzance the same day that I do, except that he will be at the end of his journey and about to head into London to run the Marathon!! Fantastic guys and good luck. Hope to see you at Penzance station or on the road between there and Lands End.

Shucks! The new cycle shorts that I bought a week ago have brought my legs up in welts, where the rubber strip that holds the shorts to your legs. I'm allergic to my blinkin' shorts!!

So thats 160 odd miles for the week and George is screaming for a bath. So what George say, goes.

3 weeks to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment