Tuesday 13 April 2010

The Samaritans kindness

I'm writing this entry on the little diddy notepad that Nick lent me. I have yet to find out how to maximise connectivity after spending fruitless minutes driving around Drayton, just outside norwich, trying to find someone elses Wifi signal.

I've discovered however, that if you look at www.btfon.com , you can look up a map of 'hotspots' that I hope will allow me to identify where I should be able to use this thing whilst on my way. The alternative that I have to look into tomorrow, is to use a mobile phone connection through the computer and hope that that covers those areas that Wifi does not.

If anyone is struggling to become a follower by the way, it goes something like this:-
Google lejog4samaritans, then double click on the options icon and go to site settings. That should give you the option to follow. Hope that helps.

Off to do some hotspot mapping. I'm actually starting to get excited about this thing. I wonder what will forget. Ideas on a postcard. See if you think of anything that I haven't. Could be a useful reminder. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment